Written by: Ciarán Carr
I hope to raise £500 towards our new Scout Hut. I am walking from Lowestoft to Felixstowe (approx. 60 miles) throughout September/October.
- My name is Jacob and I am 10 years old.
- I am in the Tiger Cub section in 1st Fressingfield Scout Group.
- I have been part of this group for five years now and have learnt lots of new skills, some of which I will be using on this walk.
- We really need our new Scout Hut as it is so cold there in the winter and we have no loo attached to our hut. We have to use a loo in a separate building.
- There is no running water in our current hut and the only source of water we have is from a tap in the loo in the separate building.
- The wood is rotten in the walls with holes appearing.
- The new Scout Hut will offer us so many more opportunities to reach our current young people.
This may not be one of the world's greatest literary works, but we think at least one of your friends or family would be interested in reading it! Please share below to help spread the amazing things 1st Fressingfield do.